Thursday 17 July 2014

Lisbon Explorers

 Hey Hey Hey! 
Today I'm super tired and exhausted but thrilled to tell you about yesterday's adventure in the capital of Portugal - Lisbon! Me and .. My gentleman ;) decided to tick one of the boxes in our To do List for this summer - Visit lisbon! I was the one responsible for planning that trip but oh well i didn't which in the first 30 minutes made us annoyed since we didn't know what to do, but then we both got into the idea of just 'walking around' and exploring places so we just wondered around Chiado.. And then we decided to head our way to Santos where I bought two pares of Paez:) which right after i payed were on my feet because the sandals i was wearing were definitely not for the Lisbon roads!
Since we moved here i haven't been in Lisbon many times, usually it was because going with a huge family like mine was super time consuming and annoying because every moment someone would moan they want to eat, drink, or crying to buy something, and also because the roads are very crowded and it's easy to lose someone specially hyperactive brothers of mine who don't stop running around! 
But even though i've been there a very few times i always loved the spirit of it, the little roads where you can stay and open your arms and touch the walls of the buildings where people actually live! The thing which I'd usually love was the nature of the roads.. Lisbon is build on so many hills there are great ups and downs, which feel like a little roller coaster when you're by car, but since we were walking it was a nightmare and with this hot weather and burning sun it was impossible, good we bought some Frapuccino which helped a lot;) 
Very recently I got my new obsession - the GoPro Hero3! We took it with us, since it's very light, unlike my other camera- Canon550d with super heavy lens.. this one, could fit into M's pockets:) Feeling like tourists we would stop and take pictures everywhere! Literally everywhere! I'm a photo-memories addict! which means i need to have everything pictured and printed and saved in an album so later on, when we'll be older we could see and remember the adventures! I don't really believe people when they say constantly taking pictures takes the ability of 'Living the moment', you cans still enjoy every second and stopping to take a picture wouldn't ruin anything, specially when you have all the time you want!
I knew it would be a long day so when choosing the outfit i had to think, it had to be comfortable, fresh and light! I wore bright red  shorts from Abercrombie, which i just love, super comfy, love the color and with pockets :) (I sincerely hate those pants or shorts with 'fake' pockets, you have them, but you don't!), a white and super nice bershka top! it had to be white, i didn't want to attract more sunlight than there already was and my golden sandals! 







And the pictures of my outfit :) Hope you like it! Any comment and critiques, you know, feel free to comment! Very soon I'll be posting more 'Stories' section posts, I'm saving up your ideas and mine for the times when i'll be at school with no-time (all the plenty of outfits because I'm going into IB which means No Uniform!!! Super excited!! - this also means a lot of shopping coming up heheh) or at winter on heavy-rainy days when i'll be sitting all cuttie-pie with a mug of hot chocolate and in cashmere sweater by the fire and writing you anything you want :) 

-xoxo Masha! Hope you're heaving a great summer! 




















5 comments:

  1. Do you know who CutiePie and PewDiePie are? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, Cuttie pie is a saying, but since PewDiePie is a youtuber I'm guessing the CutiePie is the youtuber as well?

      Delete
  2. Yup, you are right :) she's also PewDiePie's girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the watermelon paez! They're soooo cute. And i have been thinking about buying a new pair, i love the silver ones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right!!! i love the silver and gold ones but any shop id go to they don't have them in my size! (almost in any :/) but I'm waiting! i heard they're gonna re-stock them :)

      Delete