Sunday 29 March 2015

STRAPLESS - case!! Xclusiv


Hello There!
Quickly popping in with good news! 
I think we all love personalized things, since sometimes we're looking for something but can't find what we want and the opportunity of making something the way we want it is just the key to happiness ahah and this is the good news I'm bringing! Xclusiv Cases are now in Portugal! Iphone cases with simple but bold design which will make a statement on the streets! Oh and i just love the matt soft but hard texture and material of the cases! Perfect for tight jeans hehe
 I already have mine :) hihi
You should hurry up tho, only until 1st of April Xclusiv are having -30% sale!!
Here you have their FACEBOOK
and Instagram! (@xclusiv_pt)  Follow their page and whenever you get yours,
 post a pic tagging them! You'll appear in their profile hehe :) 









1 comment:

  1. Honey, I still can not follow. I'm trying , I promise. I'll put the blog on favorites to not forget ;)
    kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete